Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Ass-assins


I wait patiently for my victim. I nearly failed the first time & lost an eye in the process. Now it seems I'm looking more than that. The order was supposed to be like any other hit job. Nothing special. Except when I was ill informed of my target. He was the cautious type, just below paranoid. A Bruce Wayne type of character. His name is Eidoriansarasu. I went under several identities in one day my current one is Jesse or rather Jeshi, not by choice mind you it seems after our last encounter, I was struck with some kind of needle, so I'm waiting for my target in the last bit of clothing I could find. Now once I've completed my mission, I'll have to go back to my customer for doubling my fee.



I found his place in the woods. It wasn't easy. I discovered booby traps used by the environment. Even a dead fall. I made my way through it all without setting them off. This job was much more than I bargained for, but I'll get them both soon enough. One thing I know to do is finish the job first.


*twigs snapping* Is that you...? *sighs* "I must be looking it. Whatever this target has done to me is quite lethal its turned my body into a literal female. I normally am given information on my targets, but to be safe I dug into it myself. Almost nothing about him existed, except for what I was given. It's a lesson I'm learning the hard way, but I hope to live to use it."




It's been hours. I don't even know how often he comes to this place, but I'm desperate now & that is not the way a hit man gets. My breast have swelled beyond that of my own head. I could knock somebody out with them. I've inspected all the entrances & exits. I've managed to hack into his accounts & close him off to the world. This, though it'll tale time will bring him to me.


His place lacks running water & no alcohol of any kind. Which given my circumstances, could use a drink. *lifts breast* If only this provided some kind of- *suckles & gasps* "Milk?! I'm lactating! What on earth has this target done to me &- My voice!" *Shrieking* "How!? Ugh!" It'll have to do for now, at least until... Mmm. Mmm...




"Where are you Eidoriansarasu?" You've got me reduce to drinking not only milk, but milk from my own flesh. When I get my hands on you, I'll not only learn what you did, but once I return to normal, you'll be for my blade to end you & I'll not give you that pleasure you think you so sweetly deserve.


Ok... So as I've come to learn having large breast puts quite a bit of pain on the back. That top did absolutely nothing to keep them up & standing up for long periods at a time will wear out even the most well trained assassin.



*ping* That jerk off. Of course the assignment isn't complete. The target is wearing me down for what I don't know. With him cut off financially, he'd have no choice, but to come here wouldn't he?


*sighs* "This blade has served me well in the past. Even as times have changed, I did not. I've taken dozens of lives. None had been able to avoid its kiss. Except for this prick, wherever he may be. All I can admit is that whatever he did to me, is finally setting in. For some reason my desires to kill are waning. I hardly even desire to hold this blade. Perhaps it's the side affects of this drug that was injected into my system. I applaud him & his actions on survival."


*ping* "What's this? I don't have my number listed to anyone & I don't recognize this number at all."

I see you've become quite the looker. I don't imagine you quite appreciated your situation until a few moments ago. The life of an ass-assin is longer fitting by this point. You've taken quite a bit of lives in your line of work, including an attempt on mine. Rest assured, you & I will put back life into this world for those that were taken. 👫💍👰🤰☀🌕👨‍👩‍👧‍👦


"What the hell is this?"

*door slides open* "Hi Hi. You must be starving. We're you ready to go out tonight? If so, you'll need a change of clothing. I have some in a suit case, you're more than welcome to choose what you find comfortable." I look up to this man who towers over me & can't help, but be drawn to his words. I was starving & needed a change of clothing. This was clearly not an outfit for a woman to wear. He seemed familiar in some way, but when he announced himself, I fell deeply in love with Eidoriansarasu. He saw me completely exposed, yet treated me with respect. Not many men would. As he helped me up I began to forget my previous thoughts, but he told me if I listened to him all would make sense.



Epilogue

"It's hard to believe how much we've completed in just 1 year. Eidoriansarasu made sure to give me everything I could be offered in order to marry him. I hardly remember my maiden name for some odd reason, but it matters less now as my name is now Shussan-sha or Mrs. Eidoriansarasu. We reside in Japan most of the time, but travel to my home back in Indonesia. Whenever I tell him I'm bored we have all kinds of fun & travel around the world."
We even meet new people, but oddly... They're all women. Widows to be exact. It put me off, but I quickly lost my jealousy behavior when I learned that all their loved one's were assassinated. In time I befriended all of them. Admittedly, one of them was quite uncomfortable being around, but I was comforted by my husband. We've recently announced our first child together & the women are so happy for us they all have names suggested for us if we have any boys to name them after their late husbands. One child though... Boy or girl Eidoriansarasu requested 2 be named Jesse & Angel.



2 comments:

  1. Well thank you for the input. Much appreciated. ✌😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/31/2020

    Happy Halloween masqueraders.

    ReplyDelete