Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Quick Chat 65 (Birthday Prep)


Hi Hi all! Oh wow! I've got such a wild tale. Well to me anyway. It's my birthday tomorrow, which explains my... Messy condition. I didn't want to get my new top dirty & my aprons are in the hamper. This was my only solution. Hey Karen, care to help me get cleaned up? 😊 or perhaps you Jesse? Kandi? You're all welcomed of course. While checking in, I've gain a total of 23 followers, which at some point sadly became 22. It's ok though. For whatever reason they left I wish them well. I'm on such a high right now though. I don't know how long it'll last, but I'm gonna use to the last drop. I'll be out for the day tomorrow, but before that you see, I wasn't feeling very well several days ago. I've been missing my sister's. I'll probably get a spanking from my big sis, cause I let my mind play tricks on me. It's not the first time my mind did this. I began to feel afraid as if I had done something wrong, but it also felt justifiable in a way. I made a new friend Kandi, whom you all been hearing about recently. She's kept me company. I genuinely thank you for that. Finally though as if I was about to take a final blow like in the movies, I was spared as human shield took my place & was like a Wonder Woman that you could see the bracelets slowly cool down the harsh intense heat. My wings were too tired & weak to take flight. My strength was renewed by all these various goodies that I mentioned. Not everyone can be helped... This is a sad truth. I was & am, like a few others, very fortunate to have people in my life, love me. Sometimes it's difficult to see that. Even as I type this & the fan blows toward me I feel both warmth & goosebumps. We all have lives & sometimes it can distract us from important things. I want you all to know that I cherish you all. Sister's. Friends. Followers & viewers. So much more to be said, but for now as always... Be safe all! 😘

5 comments:

  1. Oh you've made a mess! You should tell me if you're making a cake, we can bake one together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It be so nice, but quite messy. I imagine.

      Delete
  2. Angel, I was planning to throw a surprise party, but I guess you're also invited, so join us as we celebrate your birthday with cake and c---(you feel in the blanks) and---oh my! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've become such a big part of my life, I wouldn't dare not mention you only once. 😘 I'd want nothing more than to fill in the blanks with you. 😳

      Delete
  3. Great to see you having messy fun. I do hope that's whipped cream. Or maybe I shouldn't. To many more revolutions around the sun!!!!😘

    ReplyDelete