Thursday, October 29, 2020

Happy Halloween all!

Hi Hi all & Happy Halloween!!! Take a look at our newest Halloween Card/Treat for you & us. Happy Halloween sisters. I hope you all approve of your attire for this celebration. I love you all & as well as those who follow, visit & watch. Be safe! 😘

Marti, as you've reminded me. I've went with something simple & non themed. Karen your life is one that not many would choose, so I felt this to be befitting.




Psst. Jesse. Had to find a double costume for myself. I know how much we miss spending time together. Which is why I put us together. I've learned you're now 1.56m. In this form. I fear though that I'm quite smaller. *blushes* while in this body. feel free to do what you will with that information. (😳😏😉)

My baby sister, little tea cup. 


Spinny. A world of fun & Kiera a ruler all her own.


Hey Kandi. The majority of the 13 sisters I've gained in the past, stick with one common denominator. *giggles* as you can see. I did not know which to go with in your case, so played it safe. Hope I made your look as desired, mainly the boots/y. 😊 also did not wish you to be alone.




 



*panting & sighs* Karen as requested I knew I could not decide, so I gave you both forms. One representing the goddess Artemis, though not 100% accurate, hopefully is justified & Mulan. Though the toughest decision was choosing which incarnation. Though many had high hopes & child nostalgia befall on them I could not fathom the mind set of it's choices & outcome. Therefore cause of the path you once lead, I felt peace was the best option for all you've given, that if any honor was required, it be set for you & you only.
(Though I hope you'll forgive my joining you in this group pic.)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/31/2020

    Lovelies all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, I am so delighted that you tried your best to honor my last-minute Halloween request! I look gorgeous as Artemis & Mulan as you have envisioned, and so do our mutual sisters! You are stunning with your angel wings, which never cease to dazzle! <3

    I really hear and feel your heartfelt message for peace this Halloween. You are right, the road of a peaceful warrior is hard but worthy. With everything seeming to go wrong in America and the world, we must all strive to remember the better angels of our nature.

    I send you hopes and dreams for better times soon, in life and love, Angel, my sis. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/01/2020

    You are both angels

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing collection. I definitely love the boots.😘

    Happy Halloween!
    xoxo,
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete