Friday, October 23, 2020

Rub me the right way Pt 2


"You're not gonna get away with this. Someone will help us." Who was I kidding. Who'd be able to help us & how. I've failed to talk Jesse out of this life & now she's considered my big sister at least until our oldest sister says otherwise. We have powers, but only use them to have fun in ways we normally didn't. I've been instructed by both Jesse & the genie he discovered to entertain them as they see fit.


"You're doing such a good job Angel. Don't you like that name? I can't hear it enough. Jesse did choose your name well. What do you say Jesse?" *giggles* "Oh, it's as if she was born to be Angel & we just made her look more appropriate. Have a seat Angel. Be cut & show some leg."


"Oh no. I want her to stand. & take slow." Having these two fight over my will made it exhausting. I might be able to tolerate it, if I wasn't wearing heels. "Will you two quit making a fool of me. I'm a guy for crying out loud, you are too Jesse." I see Jesse roll her eyes. It's like he no longer remembers. If I don't get away from her & out of this bottle I'll be like Jesse.


"Oh come now, Sister. If we were silly mortal men, would we not have these lovey tits?" Jesse exposes herself to me. I unwilling mimic her motions. "Oh, hahahahaha. I love the shadow move Jesse. Quite creative indeed, however something isn't quite set with this one. We've changed his surroundings. Environment & bod-" *gasp* "That's it! Her desires. Let's give you some real time to enjoy the life dear sister."

"Give us a smile. Enjoy yourself." I feel the muscles in my face betray me, but I also felt relaxed & free. I wanted to be angry, but felt more peace.


"Now give us a little dance. Leave your tits out & drop your dress, there are no men to appease here." *giggles* "Just us big sister." I watch as I move my body for them as the laugh & lust for one another. It made me jealous, even though I should not feel this way.



"Give us a better glimpse of your breast & pinch those lovely nipples firmly while your at it." As I obey my elder sister, I can't stop the sensation of pleasure I give myself. It was as if I was blinded by lust & desires that only they could give me.

I feel myself almost cum, but fall onto my back with pillows to soften the hit. Instinctively though I place my hand between the slit of my legs. It felt so wet & moist from all the teasing I gave myself for the entertainment of my sisters.

"Having fun there Angel?" I peak my head between my legs giving both my sisters a knowing smile. I was losing myself. Soon my old life as- As... Who was I? A man yes, but the thought if it revolted me. I assume Jesse felt the same way as I did. I sit upright to look at both my new sisters.

I take off my entire clothing, leaving only my jewelry & heels. It matter no longer of my old simple male life. If like any other male that exist, I was weak & inferior. Not anymore.

"Enough watching Jesse. I guess you both rub me the right way. Join in if you must, but I want our big sister to pleasure me as I give her my whispering eye."



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful writing! And I'm lost in words on how great your body now. I definitely don't have any hesitation to help you pleasure your new body

    ReplyDelete