Thursday, October 15, 2020

Quick Chat 65.1

Hi Hi all! It's a day after my birthday & well... There's a lot to say & even more for me to do (Captions mainly) I hope you adore the outfit. I had trouble deciding between elegance & down right sexy. Hopefully this meets both points. I guess even after the hard work I do, still have this deep desire to impress & have approval, in a healthy manner of course. I received a couple of TG gift caps from my sister's. I'll try to create a link to them soon if possible.


Admittedly I seek the approvals of Karen Winters, though I'm sure she believes me to be silly as I may already have it. Still as I admire this lovely outfit, I wonder how she ever found me worthy of the attention I receive from her. Goodness. I can't get distracted. There's still a lot to say. Such as my name. Angel, but only Angel, no last name. I sort of had  most of you already saw it in a previous caption. "Just another piece." On July 29. I snuck in a kink of mine, but Darling was the last name I once bared. How I got that name is another story, for now I must keep going. I soon find myself changing, not just in thoughts or ideals, but personality as well & I haven't been opening up about it. 

As it is or was my birthday, I now wish to be from this day forward known as Angel Xianghua.

(I do realize that this name misses two characters on the a's.) It means Fragrant blossom. It, as my original last name was suggested as well. Karen thought this name was fitting & now it is officially been said to you all as well. 


I hope you all approve as I only wish to express myself as much as I possibly can. What do you think Jesse? I think Karen chose perfectly. Let's see. Oh I'm learning Chinese. I've also become increasingly attracted to anime/manga novels & the proper pronunciation would be "Uh na mae" (not correct spelling :FYI), but have learned that this not make me... Uh well what some would call... A Weeb. This only occurs if I denounce my birth background. Given how much I care for my big sister, I'm not sure she'd let me take such a leap... In any case I am quite happy with my current choices. I'm even learning how to use chopsticks for eating the necessary foods.


What else can I say? I've announced my New full name... My interest... Oh! Well I do have a caption I'm still working on, I have the plot, but it may take time to reshape, cause it's based on rewrite the stars. I'll be honest & say I'm putting myself in this cap. To be honest there are only a few that aren't based on my own fantasies, but I certainly do enjoy imagining myself in some scenarios. 😉 aside from that yeah. I think we're almost done.


I really wanna thank you all for being here for me, even if it's just for my captions. It feels good to get this out in the open. I mainly enjoy cause my sister's will see this as well as Kandi. For those that are new here & don't know much about me, this is it... For now at least. You should all know though, my captions range in a variety of ways. Some PG & others quite adult. Some language depending on the theme I guess, so if anything makes you uncomfortable, I'll understand if you decide to leave, but also know I do comment if you have request or have troubles reading texts in my caps. Feel free to leave suggestions or just to say. Hi Hi. ☺



Until our next encounter! Be safe all...

(Sadly, I fail yet again to put up a proper link, however if you search for these blogs, you'll find enjoyment within these worlds.)

Jesse TG Captions
Karen's Flashes (mostly) Asian TG
The Kandi Shoppe

 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shoutout, once again! Glad you're doing well post BD.
    xoxo,
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel Xianghua? I don't think there's another name that would fit you perfectly other than that. You are truly a fragrant flower.
    Xiānghuā is fragrant flower, while Xiànghuà will mean truthful which I think will be perfect for you too. You are being true to yourself as a fragrant flower... 🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Thank you for the correct characters. I still must learn to create them in settings some how I imagine. I did not realize they had double meanings as well. They are both truly fitting. *kisses* 😘

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Angel!

    ReplyDelete