Friday, October 2, 2020

Still Cringeworthy

Hi Hi all! Not a lot of time, but got to thank & welcome 2 new followers. It means a great deal to have you join my blog/world. I hope to please you all, cause you're more than welcomed to comment or make caption request... Now then, Kandi. What do you think. Am I doing alright? *tags & kisses* 😘 Edit! So sorry. This is a continuation of a Collaboration Cap. To understand this Still Cringeworthy, you'll have to visit Kandi's Blog. Title? Cringeworthy. I would give you the link, but having trouble getting the link to stick, so head over to my Quick Chat 63 for the link or search for...

Thekandishoppe.blogspot.com



"You're awake? Oh my goodness, I missed her first reaction! Adrian? Oh dear, I hope my little Angel is not too upset."  Hmm, where did she go? "Where are you my Angel?" Ugh! That Damn voice of hers. I can't believe it. I even sound like her now, too. Even coming from my own self it's still Cringeworthy. Those damned Surgeons really screwed me over, but it wasn't just them. It was my aunt Lane. She's the one responsible for this whole mess. I bite my lip refusing to respond. "There you are young lady. Why didn't you respond- Oh my... You... You look-" I see my mother trying to hold back tears. For a brief moment, I thought it was of regret, however it wasn't what it seemed as how I see my life. Nothing was what it appeared to be. My own father was my mother & my birth mother ran out on us, now we're basically hiding out with the help of my witch of an Aunt. There had to be a way out of this. Right? "Come to admire the doctors work or apologize, mother?" I knew the answer though. As I watched her enter the kitchen, I crossed my arms, feeling my new petite breast push upwards. "You look so sweet my dear Angel. How long have you been awake?" I can barely look at her, but had to... "Long enough to know I had all my clothes taken away with only this to wear!" I wave my hands across my body & cross my arms once again, leaning into the kitchen counter top. "I'll have you know I picked that out for you personally. If not for me, my sis- I mean Mrs. Pulsipher, would have demanded you wear something more sexual when you woke up, but I pleaded with her as a mother to let me see my daughter in her innocence, before it was gone." My mind went blank softening the angered expression on my face. I felt for her, but quickly rebooted my feelings. "None of this wouldn't have happened had you let me have my own opinion. I would have ran away, had I known the exact details of other than my surgery being next week." My mom, looked away for a moment. "Well that's kinda why I didn't tell you for that purpose. You'd be out on the streets alone or in danger of those bad people. I won't let them take you from me. Understand?" I sigh contemplating the situation, but still hate the choice I was forced upon by my aunt mother.
 

"Listen. I know it's a lot to take in so soon, but you'll enjoy this life better than being a silly boy. I thought my life was over too, but as long as I have my Angel with me-" I look to her & see her smile her genuine happiness... "I'll be able to take anything life throws at me." I hated when my mother got all emotionally commentating. It was always her greatest power over me. "Are you ready to head out now my Angel?" I look to my mother confused... "Out, out where? I'm not going out like this. Ha!" My mother looks at me as if I should know what she's talking about, but I remain clueless. "Oh you silly thing. Must be the drugs wearing off. You're date with Darryl." I feel as if my eyes pop out of their sockets. "Oh my God! Eww! No! Mom I'm not dating my friend or Coach Sampson's son. Forget it. I'll be the laughing stock of the school." I cross my arms & look away from her in disapproval & make it my final decision.

"You'll just love him at first sight. He's quite the gentleman. If he treats you as half as good as his father treats me, you'll make a great house wife for him." The thought alone made me wanna gag. As we pull up to the park, I see Darryl playing football with his father. I can't help, but notice the size of his muscular forearm as he grips the football, preparing to throw it back. The sun hit his dark skin, making his muscular frame stand out. My mother & I get out of the car & approach them slowly. He catches my eye & winks, causing me to blush rose red across my face. He calls time out & walks over to me. I'm then reminded of my hight. My mother was only 5'8" & she towered over me. Darryl & his father were  giants among us, as I was only 4'11." 

"Um... Hi-Hi Darryl. Long time no see."




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I loved it! Great job. I love the contemplation and hesitation of Vivian's son as she adjusts to the new her. I bet they'll be a quick learning curve. Mommy dearest will teach her! 😉

    ReplyDelete