Saturday, October 10, 2020

Looking back



"Are we done yet? My feet are killing me." Damn boots, I cursed in my head. "Oh we're far from done Ms. Thang. Once we do finish, you'll have to be on the next flight to Cali, to meet Kandi." I role my eyes trying to close up the mini Jean jacket, but it didn't even have a zipper & the buttons were just for show, not that they'd help if I had either with my new bust. It was a miserable life being the face of a model for strong women to be both strong & sexy. "Ugh!" I zip my lip as I let out a thought. "That better be an ugh for anything other than bitching about your life." *rolls eyes* "Alright. We can make this work. Yo Adrien! Slide a chair over here."
I hop out of the way, sending my new physical form into a sloshing motion of ass & tits, as a chair comes into my direction.

"There, sit that phat ass on the chair. Cry baby." Rather than make more trouble for myself I do as I'm told. I feel relief as I bend down to sit, but shoot back up in a girly manner forgetting the chair would be freezing as much as I was. Laughter breaks out at my suspense. "Go ahead & sit, it's not that cold. Reverse cow girl it, while you're at it." I swing my leg around & look at the camera. I felt like my new ass betrayed me as it swallows the red underwear, turning it into a thong & making my ass feel bare against the cold seat... I squint my eyes to show my ex how pissed I am, but she said the photographs would come out as strong & sexy as our new magazine goal would publish as promised.


As the set began to shut down I was told to sit on the stool. My ex comes & sits on the chair in front of me. "Well I hope you know you're going to change thw world in the next few week & lead the charge for 2021. It would have been the beginning of next tear, but people need a break from all this Covid mess. You broke my heart, during the pandemic & now... Looking back. I see the big picture now. It's not about ua, it's about giving hope to as many people as possible." I'm told I'd be the face of America's New Magazine cover...

"TG Mag"

"Yeah. That's right. TG Magazine is the future. Our slogan, everything changes. Get ready boi, we got some celebrities to meet & Kandi's first on the list. I hear she's ranking in the fans creating stories spreading her love & rallies with some other followers, like Angel & many others." I'm left speechless as she smacks my ass & leaves letting it jiggle for a moment. I saw the picture of myself on the stool, it was titled. "Looking back..." I read the unfinished text, below in utter shock. "I broke a lot of hearts in past relationships, but that's only cause my heart was broken by the truth that I was not who I wanted to be." I winced at the thought of so many eyes reading this garbage, but it was hopeless to stop it from coming out now.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday huggles.

    xoxo,
    Kandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis! How are you doing? We havent talked for a while.
    I hard your birthday is coming up, is there any caption gift you would ike from me? I'll be more than willing to write one for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I've missed you & the others.😍 perhaps one that is Halloween themed. With Trick or/& Treat puns?

      Delete
    2. Interesting pick! Let me see what can I make out of it..

      Delete