Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Be-lated Easter

Wow wow! I mean Hi H all!!! You read correctly. Why now, why not wait till next year?  Cause as far as I know... I've lost quite a bit at least it feels this way. Ugh. This was meant as our Easter gathering. I create these for my family & the Holidays. My sisters whom I never forgot. It feels that way to me. I refuse to loose them or have them be forgotten. Even if it means sacrificing their memories of me.

As always, as much as I care for Karen, I would never stand between my big sister & her big sister Marti. Without her Karen, never would have the strength she does now & that particular part is rarely ever mentioned. Thank you so very much Marti for finding Karen.


Karen... You've shown me so much love & taught me, even saw beauty in someone who had such doubt in themselves. I say so much about you to my viewers & 23 now followers. I'm sure they'll a little tired by now. *giggles* I hope you'll forgive my long distant form of communication. You and the sister hood are all I have that keep me as Angel Xianghua. Blossoming & Being truthful to myself.

Hi Hi Vicky. You may never see this, but I hope your journey is going well. It saddens me that I can not share it with you properly, but keep going. I know you'll succeed my little tea cup.


I didn't get the privilege of getting to know you well enough, but hope that in some way you hear of this & learn you are my sister & always will be.


I miss you greatly Mia, you taught me so much about the characters we create & the feelings we put that we share with them.



Spinny. I can never get enough of your art, when you create captions that give me chills of excitement & my heart pumping.


Yasmina. I too hope your journey is continuing to be successful as well, though I miss your greatest assets that you carry daily & your swift hand that hold your paddle swiftly you are so much more.


Keira though you & I differ greatly I'm grateful for the time we got to share.



Jesse I'm certainly bless to have heard from you these few times, I hope I get to continue to do so.



Nyx & Jess. Wow. I didn't have too much time to spend going back & forth though I know I could never separate you two from one another.



And Alex. You've apologized a few times for not being with the group as often, but I always included you for once you & I met, I would not let you go. You'll for her be our sister & this time it is I who should apologize to the sisters. My family.


Family is everything. It can be difficult. Painful. Joyful. So much can be given & taken when we least expect it, Easter is meant for new beginnings, but I think I forgot that change & new beginnings are linked. To the point where Easter this year was practically skipped, for those who celebrate it. Changes or new beginnings are not easy. Not a lot of us can handle it. I mean look at me. I'm here now in tears cause I haven't been able to share time with them. My only contact is by their blogs & I'm becoming so grateful for that, but hey. After all I've been through. I got Kandi & that means a lot to me. Make no mistake. So for everyone hug those closest to you. Love them & don't be afraid to say it. After all, love can mean more than just the one we associate it. Otherwise we wouldn't have friends or bonds that rival love in it's basic meaning, so I guess with that being said. I love you. I love you all! Be safe. 😘




No comments:

Post a Comment