Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Rub me the right way Pt 1

Genie's are real, make no mistake or believe those who say we don't exist. I myself am living proof. We go by in life granting wishes to human masters like Jesse & Adrian. Well they use to be master's. Now they're my slaves. Before I take my leave, I shall spare you & leave you as a messenger. I've been around for centuries & have only rested for several years to half a century at a time. I was found after years of solitude by An archeologist who sold me on the black market & after being stolen & traded by various hands, nobody was able to rub me the right way until I met my former masters. Still like all the others, they were no different then the others humans. All your kind are selfish beings & desire only physical needs for the body. I did them a kindness when making them my slaves. They're purpose to serve me does wonders for their lives, as well as my own. My tale begins as this.

"Hey Jesse. You ok? I got here as fas as I could when I got your tex- whoa. Who are you?" I stood before the one who use to be Adrian. "It's about time, man. It felt like forever, but this was such a big moment in our lives, that I had to share it with somebody." In the beginning it was disbelief that held him upright, the kindness that he decided to share endless possibilities with the aide in a genie's abilities. It brought hope to my heart. Then as a dream one would say, it ended as if I was awoken. The one called Jesse, who had discovered me pulled his male friend aside to discuss what frivolous wishes they could have me conjure up for them.

"Alright genie. I understand they're implications that can twist my wish, so I'll make it simple. I wish to be endowed with your abilities & nothing more." I smile at his phrase. "I'm quite pleased with your wish & it shall be granted master." With a simple sway of my hands, I was gladly able to service my master. "Genie! What the hell?!? What is this? Turn me back now!" I hide a slight smile from my victory against his so called wise wish. "Master your wish was to have my abilities & nothing more. You failed to be specific in what abilities you desired the same as me. I merely assumed that cause of your human life, you desired my human attributes as well, not my supernatural abilities." I look over to see the male friend turning red from laughter. "Bahahahaha! Oh my God. Look at you how did you manage to mess that wish up?"


I blush with embarrassment & hear my thoughts sound off. "Hey! My voice changed too? I admire my masters new form giving her a wink & blowing her a kiss as she feels her new body."Oh enough of this. I wish I had your powers, is what I meant!"


My smile widens greatly as I obey. "Yes master." My arms cross as a smile comes across my face. "Hey what is this sister? Why are my arms crossed & why on earth did I call you sister?" I can't help, but laugh at my masters incompetence. Go ahead hold up your new home. I feel my hand rise up as the genie's lamp flies to me as if it were magnetized.


"Sister this is far from funny. Change me back right this instant." The genie simply laughs comes over to me. I place my hands around my new sister & introduce her to her new life. "Stay a little longer... Adrian, was it? We shall return soon."


"Explain yourself sister." I feel power coursing through me just as I wished, but feel contained at the same time. "Oh young one, you have such a long time to learn your new place along side me. You're a genie now. Hence you calling me sister. That being said, you're my youngest sister. The baby of the family, at least for the moment. Soon you'll be a big sister, but that may not be for a long while. In the mean time, you'll take orders from all elder genie's. Like myself."


"Now then show me a big smile & hold up this lamp. I wish to have fun with you." I do as I'm told with no hesitation flowing through my body. It was as if it all came natural to me & that worried me.


"Mmm. So very nice. Go ahead & pull down that little blue top for me. Now. Oh yes... You know I believe I'm being quite selfish. Let us share your new life with your friend. Come." 

"Hello Adrian. Please to meet you more properly now that I have no master to give me orders. Isn't that right sister? Please show him your new home & how proud you are of your new form." I look with shock as Jesse heaves his new breast with the lamp he now calls home right between them. "He's my friend. What on earth did you do to him? As friend to Jesse, I can't let this stand."


"Care to have fun baby sister?" With a quick little twist & flick of the wrist, the lamp was out of sight. It seemed as if Jesse was becoming quite mischievous as myself. A true genie indeed.

I playfully twirl myself & show Adrian my best assets. It was horrible to leave my friend alone like this, but the genie has quite the power over my own abilities as well as my will. I know Adrian though. He won't give up. He'll save me & rid us of the bitch.


2 comments:

  1. I love stories like this where a crafty genie turns the wishes around. Sexy Monkey's Paw type things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! And you know how I love genie theme transformation.
    And I don't think that I will ever complain the way the genie changed me and changed my mind, I'll gladly be her sister and do as she told me

    ReplyDelete