Thursday, October 31, 2019

66- Ah, you know the rest...


*Sighs* "Not much time left. This is so fucked up. If one more person comes im here, this will be my life for all eternity." I'm sure you're wonderimg what girl like me is even doing here & complaining while im this get up huh? Well as it turns out I kinda put myself in this predicament. You see I made a bet at one of these conventions. I'm not a geek or apart of the whole fandom party, however it's a simple way to see some of the hottest chicks around. I slipped up & made a pass at one of the comic con girls, she said she didn't want an apology, but instead made a bet with me. Worse part of it is, she wasn't even a she. She was actually a being of some sort, called... Trigon or something? This dude was huge & red, with long white hair, two sets of ugly yellow eyes & horns. The dude was ripped & seriously strong & intimidating, more so since I've been made into this. We made a bet that if nobody at this convention wanted a blowjob from me, I'd go free. So far 665 guys of all ages came inside & have blown their damn load into my mouth. One more & I'm- "Oh shit. Hey man, I know what the girl out there said, but-" My mind began to be clouded. "Oh hello there. Please allow me to feast upon your lengthy beast & absorb your masculine essence, so that my path to the underworld may begin traveler." I feel all of my soul as I become trapped & incased in some kind of red glassy prison. I smash & bang my hands against the walls, but I could not be seen or heard. Somehow I was able to experience both sensations. One being trapped & being a slave to this bodies desires. I feel him grunt & finish. He doesn't stay long as he leaves me with my face in a state of Ahegao. Trigon comes in & laughs as I stare off, completely mind fucked by my orgasm..."Hahahaha. I'm gonna enjoy that look on your face as well as knowing you get to watch. Happy Halloween..." ๐Ÿ˜ˆ


No comments:

Post a Comment