Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Quick Chat 35


*yawns* Huh, oh? Hi Hi all! It's late here & my vacation will be starting soon. My sister Karen as I once said are in sort of competition. As a side objective, however we also desire to make popular her captions, specifically her background. This is will be a common trend on my blog, but this will not detract me from creating various other captions. I only wish to aide in Karen's Flashes (mostly Asian) TF/TG Sanctuary. I've created various caps to come back to... Before I do go though, I gotta get your thoughts. It can simply be done by your views for when I return.

Yup... Well, like it? It's what I'll be wearing on the vacation at least for that first day/night. I hope to see you all still here by the time I get back. For now though, all I can say is be safe all! ๐Ÿ˜˜


No comments:

Post a Comment