Thursday, October 17, 2019

Grammer

Come on you can say it. You spoken english your whole life. Now say it! "My english good. I talk english?" No!!! I'll never get out of this, if I can't speak well enough. Why did I have to be such a grammer nazi to a person who's second language was English? "Don't wory. It not a easy transition, believe Sumiko. You learn english fast, soon as possible. It take practice. Practice. Practice... As you say." I can speak english well already. You know I can. You just did this to get back at correcting you so harshly! "Although Sumiko must admit. None of this would happen, if you were patient with Sumiko. Sumiko can not read what you think, but You not so smart anymore, your name must be fitting cause your clothes do not. Your name now... Ushi. It fit better then clothes."

No comments:

Post a Comment