Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Can't complain

Normally I don't speak on my caps, but wanted to let you all know I was able to update Q.C 37. Lol! I'm quite proud I was able to properly include my sister Karen & her blog into it. ๐Ÿ˜ my goodness it was literally right in front of me. Sorry for being a tad slow sis (Karen) anyways. Enjoy the movement that continues to support Karen & popularity.

Normally a man would complain & rant about being turned into maid, let alone a woman... I'm talkimg down to the last chromosome. You see, I myself was really a man. An average joe, so to speak. I got into an argument with my own damn self about how I didn't have any motivation to clean my own place. It was ridiculous that a person even such as myself could be this lazy & live in such a pigsty. Without even thinking, as if I really had to. I had wished out loud that I could clean my own place without complaint. Now I'm here, telling you my story. I had no idea what caused this transformation or why it even made me the opposite sex. I didn't even imagine a wish would even come tru, but here I am in a clean house & no complaints to speak of. I mean damn, if I had to have a wish come true, It wouldn't have been this. On the other hand, I literally can't complain about it either. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment