Sunday, October 13, 2019

Quick Chat 36



Hi Hi all! I'm back... I wish I could say I miss my vacation time, but if I did. I'd know that I'd miss you all so much more, including my sisters. I Had me such a blast though. Even spent an extra day at the beach to enjoy the stars. Oh my goodness. It was so beautiful. The sand between the toes was such a rare feeling for me as well. I learned it was good for the skin too. The waves were really a sight just as the sun rise was. Oh, I should post some soon, but I was also wanting to show off my bikinis. Please, enjoy them as I did.

This was early afternoon. I knew I didn't have much time, so I wore all I could with the time I had.


This was a funny one. My top was hardly doing a good job containing my rambunctious pups. πŸ˜„πŸ˜³ certainly didn't want to offend anybody.



This was in the late afternoon. I had needed to find some shade from the sun's passionate kiss.


I was prepared the 2nd day. I wore some sun block & rocked this yellow bikini, fighting fire with fire at the sun.


The day couldn't end with one color though. No. I wanted to stick out like a brite light! 😁


As the day was cooling off, it made perfect sense to match the changing weather of the shorelines. With a ploom of clouds, making their way. It felt nice & this was the only perfect time to try this number on.



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/14/2019

    Your beautiful bikini could never offend anyone. You fit it, and it fits you, splendidly.

    ReplyDelete