Sunday, October 27, 2019

Quick Chat 39


Hi Hi all! Wow, so much going on. Yes, I'm aware of my attire is not the most extravagant or appealing to the average person, but in my defense, I bought my costume & got to try it on. I'm also trying to work on 2 request caps & may not finish today, but I have so much, it's really exciting... Like "Woods of regret's" That's a slightly Halloween based cap, but 2 more will be released on Halloween. I have a couple of W.W.S. caps as well as my journey to aide in Karen's captions become more known to the world. I was able to get my sister's to join in for a short group photo all dressed up 😏 Let's see... I think that's everything for now, so until then. Be safe all! 😘

2 comments:

  1. Aww, you look so happy when you get a lil' shopping done! New costumes are exciting as all heck. ^>^ Can't wait to see it. Just stay golden and don't tire yourself out, sis!

    ReplyDelete