Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween




Hi Hi all!!! & Happy Halloween! Oh yeah. Last Halloween was not welcomed with my sister's gathered together, however I decided to make up for it this year. I was a sassy little cop & might have frightened you away accidentally. (Hopefully not) I'll return when time allows for a proper quick chat, for now look us over *gigggles* I don't mind your eyes admiring me that is if I'm not too intimidating compared to my other sisters. By the way. Nyx couldn't help, but show off her 2nd costume. She adores being the goddess of night. She certainly wears that title fittingly. 😏 until then... Be safe & remember... I'll be back. 😘












13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/31/2019

    Happy Halloween! Enjoy the treats and the tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wade, I'm looking forward to the many treats tonight. πŸ˜„ Be safe

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/31/2019

    Can I be you for Halloween

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10/31/2019

      Me?

      Delete
    2. Oh my... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ΆπŸ˜³ That's very flattering to hear Ella. You may be me for Halloween, if you wish. I certainly wouldn't mind at all. I think it's sweet. πŸ˜„πŸ˜Š

      Delete
    3. You have a fan, girl! ^>^

      Delete
    4. Anonymous11/04/2019

      I know it's to late but what do you wear I need to know so I can be you

      Delete
    5. I will glady give you sample images of clothes I'd wear. I myself didn't always have stlye, personally. 😊 take a look at my recent post, just for you. πŸ˜™

      Delete
  3. Anonymous10/31/2019

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous10/31/2019

      Can I be you?

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10/31/2019

      Are you boy or girl

      Delete
    3. Anonymous10/31/2019

      I'm whatever you want me to be :)

      Delete
  4. I love what you've done with our Halloween party, Angel! Everyone looks fantastic, and you are really convincing as our "Terminatrix"! :D
    *big hug and many chocolate kisses*

    ReplyDelete