Sunday, October 20, 2019

Andy's Story


Everybody knows the stories of the toys, but what about Andy's story? You see... After Andy went to college, he was finally out of the house. Of course he had completely different rules, to live by, however he knew they weren't his mother's rules. Andy was on his las box to unpack. When he opened it, he saw a toy that he never saw once. It had to have been Molly's. Andy sighed as he finished the final box. He put the fairy toy on the window sill. He looked around, feeling accomplished. Only thimg left to do was wait for his roomate. A football player if he remembered correctly. He turned to the old toy & had flash backs of his youth. "Oh man... How I wish I could have brought you with me Woody." Suddenly the toy sprung to life before Andy's eyes & spoke. As you wish! *giggles* Andy freaked, but not before being sprinkled with sparkling dust from the fairy's wand. The toy quickly froze back in place as the door swung open. "Hello? A buff guy with a box covering his face. Uh is somebody there?" The guy trips over something that was actually Andy & sent his box flying out of his hands & tapping the window sill with enough force to send Molly's fairy toy to it's shattering fate. The jock got up irritated, but became quickly docile as he turned to see an incredibly sexy woman dressed in a mock outfit of what reminded him of the famous cowboy Sheriff Woody. "Well hello there, I'm uh... I'm Steve, Rangers, but my friend's call me Buzz. On the count of my haircut." The person who got up though, looked anything like Andy though. She rose seductively & smiled at the jock, with her hands over her knees as she got up. "I'm Andie, there big guy. You must be that cute jock I heard about to be my roommate. Like what you see?"

The jock was baffled by her sexuality. Buzz saw her raise her high heel boot to the window sill, forcing her jean short to ride up. "Buzz huh? I really like that name a lot... Hmm? It seems, like Buzz is getting a woody there. Why don't we get to know each other a little better. I'll leave you buzzed & you can give me your woody, there partner. The roomate's jaw dropped by this unbelievable luck. Quickly Buzz closed the door to give themselves privacy. In mere seconds Buzz was on top of her as he stripped her clothes off. He stuck his cock between her tits. Andi screamed mockingly. "There's a snake between my boobs." Andie felt him about to cum inside her & told Buzz to fill her. Buzz was only to eager to follow through. A few minutes later & the halls were filled with moans of Andie, shouting... "Oh no! Somebody's poisoned the water hole!" They layed still in bed exhausted by there getting to know each other. "You certainly took me for a ride there Steve." This put a smile on Buzz's faces. "And I'll do it again Andie. To infinity & Beyond."




No comments:

Post a Comment