Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Confidence


Confidence. It's all it takes. Is it easy for most. Not in the slightest. Take Cameron for example. The guy couldn't couldn't change a tire let alone talkntona girl. I had been coming to beach for a month now & I discovered cameron. I'd make attempts to speak to him myself as well, but it was to no avail. He seemed sweet & even cute, but unless he had confidence, it was unlikely he'd ever get noticed. As a new day comes around, I take a seat beside Cameron & try to strike up a conversation. "We've seen each other a lot around here. What's your name?" He looked shyly back at me. I could twll he wasn't use to being approached this way. "Ya know they say when conversing with anyone, it's 90% confidence & 10% is just forming the words. No secret if you ask me." He stifled a laugh as if he didn't believe me. I still tried. "Other's believe it just takes 1 minute of pure fearful courage, just enough to say what you want." He slumped down & that's when I saw my chance. I have sister's who deal with stuff like this. We normally use it for punishment, but I snaged a vial & altered it a bit. I figured he could use it to gain some confidence with the opposite sex. I pour it quietly & try to keep the conversation going. "My name's Cameron." To my shock he speaks to me. I try to keep the momentum going. "Cameron my name's Tian shir. Consider me the Angel over your shoulder. Take one more drink & I give you my word, you'll be well endowed with confidence." He looks at me unsure, but takes my word for it & sips his drink. The vial does it's work expanding his body in a few areas while sinking in, in other areas. *gasp* "It worked. Are you confident now?" The new Cameron or rather Karen, now turns to me with a hundred watt smile... & stands up opening up her jean jacket, exposing her delicious new body. "Girl, I'm always confident." Karen heads off, leaving me with her jacket & myself jaw dropped as she came to a group of guys, trying to sniff out the alpha from the litter. "Well now... That escalated quickly." 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/04/2019

    Hello Angel, I saw your comments on Karen's captions and found your site. Here's one more view in pursuit of 1,000,000!

    Your captions are delightful.

    ReplyDelete