Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Guest cap: Ebony TG/Sissy Cap

Now I've posted a few of these a while back, but I never fully got to express my thoughts before. There's are more to me guest caps, cause I saved them long enough to post them, before being lost to the world. Why lost. The creator, I'll just call them "L." Was in need of much help for personal health reasons. Keeping the blog for L was hindering that. As painful as it was to see L go, L's health far exceeded priority. I managed to gather the captions that pulled to me, given their own unique sense of creation. L's style was more towards TG/Sissy captions. I got to share comments months before L moved on & seeing that L's work not be forgotten became my primary objective. "Bunny Boi's" was a series I got to enjoy from beginning to end & even got to cross our universe's together as a goodbye gift to L. I do hope you enjoy L's style as I got to.

"Old town road 12/2/19"












3 comments:

  1. I was a very big fan of "L" as well. It's a shame they can't create any more captions, but if it means they're doing better mentally then I'm happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, please few free to visit "L's" work here anytime. Though limited, I hope it's appreciated that "L" not be forgotten.

      Delete
    2. 😌 silly me... "Feel free"

      Delete