Friday, November 6, 2020

Unfolded


"What the Hell? Where am I? What are these things?" As I began to feel & fumble around I could not escape the jiggling sensations across my chest for the life of me. "Hello? Is anyone here, who's responsible for these damn things on my chest?" My cries went unanswered as the room echoed everything I said back to me. Where was I? This isn't real. It can't be real. I feel my chest & poke at the blog of flesh across my body feeling the seamlessness between them & my own flesh. Tje last thing I remember was leaving work & getting into my car... After that... What?

"Ah, you're awake my Angel. It's good to see you upright & ready to spread your wings."

I refuse to let on I'm scared & try to toughen myself up. I stood up right & stick out my chest & suck in my stomach. It didn't make the impact I'd had hope.

"I see you're off to a good start & showing of the goods. Thank you for that, My Angel. I do admire them quite well. Haha."

I scoff at. Whoever is behind the intercom & finally try to get some answers from the mysterious voice. 

"Alright you twisted clown. What's going on? How am I like this? Why's my voice so high now? Answer me now you fucker or else...?"

"My you've got quite the mouth on you. I love training it for better use. As for all your pointless questions, isn't better to be just ignorant, they say it's quite blissful."

I take a breath to keep my temper in check. What was all this? Who was behind any of this. There was no motive I could think of for such an act.

I'm told it's been a year since I've been locked in this room. I was forced to eat foods that was not entirely my go to in order to keep my new weight stable. Ugh. I haven't heard my name called out in a year now. Sometimes I instinctively react to Angel. Thankfully whoever this person is can't read my thoughts. I still can't get the answers I want, but I was told some things.

"Put your arms up & bend them back. Like a stretch. Please?" 

I do as I'm told cause the last time refused, I wound up naked for a few days as punishment. Only whoever did this to me & myself got to discover what I looked like. It was utterly humiliating to see myself so exposed & cold. My nipples were always hard due to being exposed to the air. They rarely got a chance to relax. Each graze sent a shiver down my spine knowing it felt strangely erotic.

Going on my 2nd year as Angel & it's all I respond to now. As an anniversary I was given a new two piece red bikini that barely gave any support. I couldn't deny it was generous given how he could easily hurt me.


I woke up with a slight headache not expecting to have been knocked out, but I saw a plaid shirt & quickly put it on.

"I don't find you as attractive as I use to Angel. I'm sorry, but-"

"Not attractive anymore? Look at me! You've kept me here for 2 years. How am I not beautiful to you! You selfish bastard. I did what you asked of me ugh! Don't say I'm not beautiful. It's all you've ever complemented me with." *screams & tries to pull hair out*

"My Angel... Please call yourself. I do see your beauty. It was a test my Angel."

*sniffles & dries tears* "A test? You still think I'm beautiful? You're not lying are you? You just want to get rid of me don't you?"

"Shame on you My Angel. I've kept you safe & loved for 2 years & you think I'd toss a lovely creature like you away for someone else to cover? Never. Seeing your response to my lack of care I just gave you. It seems you're ready... I'm quite please for you to finally join me."


It wasn't without it's annoying moments, however I managed to get through it, even if I had to flash my tits to my own kidnapper. I mean we were on a rooftop for crying out loud & the cool breeze made my tits hard.


"Is this really necessary? What if we're caught? I'll be humiliated." My concern was not a priority to him in the slightest. He enjoyed seeing me nervous, but over time with his assurance I became more comfortable & compliant to his will over my own fears.

 I offered him nude photos, but he denied me. He truly desired photos of me cupping my new breast rather the me just bearing them for him to admire.


My 5th year as Angel & I'm allowed outside, with him as my keeper. He still did not wish to have nude photos of me. In a manner of speaking he's only seen my bare tits as my punishment & the first time I was able to have sun kiss my smooth skin as he took it all in.


"You wanna see my what now?" My kidnapper smiles softly at making me blush. "You have a new tattoo. Well not new, it was put on you near your new beginning. I made sure to keep you safe while it healed. Since it never got real sunlight, you'll won't be needing touch ups for quite a long while. Now please turn around."


I sigh as I take his word for it & show off my tattoo. My tits hang free for the first time & it's away from him. What did he want from me? How am I supposed to feel?

I'm able to go out further into the world, but this was not what I had in mind. All eyes were on me & it made me uncomfortable. I clung to the arms of my kidnapper in hopes of feeling safe... And I did.

As we enter the store he ordered me to pose for pictures one at the entrance & one inside. The 2nd photo was in black & white. He said it made me stand out. The only thing that stood out to me were my breast. One wrong move & anybody would get a free show.


According to the timeline I was given Christmas was around the corner & he wanted more pictures. This time I was upset. I was promised a date. A dinner date to be exact, but I was told it had to wait. Just like any woman who had a promise broken by their man I was angry & just like that I flipped him off with the first flash of his camera. He didn't take kindly to that.

I woke up with yet another mild headache, but this time I was nude & covered in the red solo cups that were set up behind me. He was gone. I was being punished yet again. I cried as I inspected my body. I was not touched in any manner. Why were my clothes off if not to be fucked or played with. Was I not beautiful to him? Did he not want me?

I'm finally able to go out again. From what I've been told it's been ten years now. I wait patiently for my man to come to bed. He had photos of me from all the times we went out together. He said he had some big news for me. It scared me cause I was also going to meet his family this weekend. I was talked about from the beginning as he told me.

"Ready for bed Angel?" I nodded with a wink & smile. "So... Remember the big news I was meaning to tell you? It  you have a choice to make. Go back to the life you had or spend your life with me?" I was baffled the his offer at all. Why on earth would I go back to my old life after 10 years. I mean what is there to go back to? "I must confess that I lied to you about one thing My Angel. Cause of this fact, I must set you free. Understand?" I stare at him shocked & confused... "I'm not beautiful am I?" He shakes his head smiling that crooked smile. Signifying my thought as ridiculous. "It's been 3 months since I've molded you Angel. Not 10 years as I've been letting you believe. That's why we never celebrated Christmas or any other holiday as time progressed." My heart pounded as I heard the reality of it shatter my world. I'm told the only lie was our timeline, but everything else was real. Now I had a choice to make... I looked back at the life I had & felt how much had changed in such a small amount of time. How could I go back. All I know is him. My mind raced with uncertainty of my old life. Every time I clung to him I felt safe, while out in the world. My mind could not envision a life without him... I look to him wiping my tears & can't hide my smile. I nervously scrunch my pj's & look into his eyes... "Will your family approve our relationship?" We hug & laugh into each other's arms as he assures me... That & he also had a surprise announcement to break, not just to them, however to me as well. Wonder what he means though? I guess we'll all find out how this new strange life of mine unfolds at his parents house.



10 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/08/2020

    I eagerly await what next unfolds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angel Xianghua, you are writing so prolifically these days! I take that as a good sign that life is treating you well. Hugs & much love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite right. I'm making everything I can count.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous11/09/2020

    eponymous too https://comeunfolded.blogspot.com/2020/11/levitate-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/10/2020

    Come play. Come unfolded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/10/2020

    Lovely choices.....

    I hope the cross-pollinated comments are not confusing.

    I will get to work right away...

    Things are unfolding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Not at all... Good luck.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11/10/2020

      Your three words became my three wishes. Now they are here for you to see. https://comeunfolded.blogspot.com/2020/11/lost-in-stacks.html

      Delete
  6. Anonymous11/11/2020

    Not all foliage bear flowers; not all flowers bear fruit. But when bared, both blossom.

    ReplyDelete