Friday, November 20, 2020

The Mystery of Elizabeth Olsen Chapter 1

 

I come back tirelessly down the stairs after working so many hours & keeping with my blog late at night. I take a seat at my computer & Blankly stare at the screen. I needed some way to keep going. I look up the one woman who I could hardly take my eyes off of. "Elizabeth Olsen. My God how you're-" I feel myself trail off. I became entranced by her eyes. Something about them seemed different. Like she was looking directly at me. Perhaps I do need to slee- The electricity within my home & computer begin to rapidly flicker on & off to the point where I felt I would have a seizure. For a moment I thought I was... As everything went black. Have I died? Where am I? It's so dark. *Groans* "Mmm. M-My head." I get up weakly barely able to stand. My entire body felt like jelly mainly my legs. I crawl for a few moments before blindly coming across a chair. "Ugh. My head is just all over the place. What's going on with my voice?" *gasp* "Ahhh!" I flail like a crazy person as something swooped into my face & tickled my neck. In a moment I was back on the floor & in slight pain. I catch my breath to realize whatever tickled me was apart of me. I take a look around me & give my eyes a chance to adjust to the dark. Where was I? My house. My computer... They're gone. So was my living room. This wasn't my place. This was a bedroom. A huge one at that. Where am I? "He-Hello?" I'm able to find a table with a mirror attached & sit. My heart was still racing. I see the silhouette of my reflection, but nothing else. My voice was different was my reflection. I stumble out of the chair & feel for a light switch against the walls. "Gotcha." I flip the switch, only to be let down. It was out somehow. "Damn." What the Hell is going on? "A flashlight. This place has to have a flashlight." I carefully head back to the enormous bed & sit close to where one would keep a dresser close. "Come on, where are you. Tell me you have flashlight... Yes!" I click the button on & search the room, bit nothing in here was mine. Not even my voice... I head over to the mirror & bring the light to myself. *Gasp & screams*

    *                            *                            *

"I'm Elizabeth Olsen..."

No comments:

Post a Comment