Friday, November 20, 2020

Around the world (series) Pt 3

 "Its been so long. I've lost track of my translator & got into a few fights just for looking the way I do. My operations have been pulled off duty & now I'm alone. I was told that if I didn't report back I would be terminated from the agency. I went ahead and gave them my two weeks notice a month ago. My translator Bian Solada was almost going to leave me as well, but she never got the chance to. In one of my fights, that I miraculously won, may have been a set up. Cause now I'm alone. All that was left in Bian's place was a single feather. It was hard to analyze given the condition it was put under. It seemed to be spray painted in a pink hue. I kept it close to me in hopes of finding a single soul that spoke English. That was a short pipe dream. I managed to learn the pocket areas of this world, but there more dangerous than any place I've encountered. This place is not just another country. It's another world where the rules I once knew, just don't apply anymore. Out there somewhere I know something is going on & I can't stop it by bitching. I'll get back on my feet & dust myself off. I just need to find Bian. As long as I know she's safe, I'll continue alone if I need to."

"It's going along as planed Mrs. Winters. The American found the pink feather laid out for him after his supposed victory. Will there be anymore need for my services?" *steps out from the shadows* "No. At least for now. You've done, so very well my sister. Report to Baby V. At once. I'd like to admire this agent's state of mind a little while longer. I quite enjoy his monologuing. He seems determined to find us. I admire it for some odd reason. Perhaps I might toss him another clue... In due time."


No comments:

Post a Comment