Saturday, November 14, 2020

Rewrite the stars Pt 1?


It was plain as the nose on one's face. Karen admired him from afar & Adelian knew this to be true, however life can never truly be what we desire it to be... Fair. Karen was Trans & desired Adelian so very much as did he, but both knew there would be consequences for their choices. How could one openly love the other if they were unable to take the hits? Neither were bullet proof, but sometimes when you hear so much crap of what a person can say & do... You wish your mind could be more bullet proof rather than your own skin. Karen wanted Adelian & was frustrated with his unwillingness to fight with her against the powers that my be. She knew his secret. He wanted freedom as much as she had, he just lacked the courage. Eventually she saw an opportunity as the days went on. She saw him enter the gym & eyed how he saw the weights & looked back at the treadmill. Adelian chose the weights & Karen had, had enough. "You love me right? You know the truth & still love me?" This ached Adelian's heart. He turned to her & couldn't express what he wanted cause the words weren't enough for him & she knew this, so she sang... "🎶You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me, so don't keep saying our hands are tide. You claim it's not in the cards, but fate is pulling you miles away & out of reach from me, but you're here in my heart, so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny? What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, & it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be, so why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours tonight.🎶" A tear came down his face as he smiled. Karen knew him all to well. "🎶You think it's easy? You think I don't want to tun to you? But there are mountains & there are doors that we can't walk through. I know you're wondering why because we're able to be just you & me within these walls, but when we go outside you're going to wake up & see that it was it hopeless after all. No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart & I'm not the one you were meant to find. It's not up to you. It's not up to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours tonight.🎶" As they approached one another longingly the room began to fill with passion between them. "🎶All I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you, so just give me all of you. It feels impossible! It's not impossible! Is it impossible? Say that it's possible. How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart. Cause you are the one I was meant to find. It's up to you & it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be & why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours.🎶" unexpectedly small groups were coming into the gym & snapped both of the unrequited lovers to step back, but Adelian stepped across from Karen & whispered softly to her... "🎶You know I want you... It's not a secret I try to hide, but I can't have you. We're bound to break and my hands are tide.🎶"


 

1 comment:

  1. *sniffles* Aww, sis, that's so sweet and sad at the same time! Thank you for thinking of me with your tender heart. I hope that indeed we can find our way to rewrite the stars.... <3

    ReplyDelete