Friday, November 13, 2020

Angel's Thoughts

Hi Hi all! Been a long long while, since I've been able to read others blogs. Sadly I was unable to recall many of them, so if you recognize them, please let me know in the comments. All I have for this one is "Rauk." Yes, I openly admit, these are not my captions. My purpose for sharing them of course is to express my thoughts on the captions of others & applaud their work of art. Take Jeff for example at least that's how I'm referring to this image. It this involves magic. It pulled to my... Well a part of my nature that excited me.

Notice how his friend (no name) just doesn't tower over Jeff, but gloats as he takes his time to have fun as Jeff is utterly lost to the spells process. Bring up his old girlfriend in the process & to twist the blade of humility he even compares Jeff to his girl being on her knees. I mean ouch. The fact that his friend is gloating also implies that somewhere in that cock craving mind is Jeff cursing not only himself for the screw up, but his so called friend for winning even more. How? Well let's move on down.

Now that the foreplay is done, the friend simply turns her to face the sofa & proceeds to impale her. Reminding Jeff that once he cums inside the spell is permanent. What gets my heart racing is the inevitably of Jeff's fate. That this is not what he wanted. That right there is the ultimate satisfying goal when I find a caption I can't get enough of. *shudders* uh... Pardon me. Anyways it goes on to make Jeff know that he intends to drop his girl, but the thought of keeping them together as former ex lovers is such a turn on. Not only that, but add the fact that the mind that is Jeff or what remains is still able to show expressions of disgust as her body betrays him. Even mentioning how his ass shakes as she bounces on him. Trying to fight the orgasm is the tip of the final release as his friend encourages Jeff to give in as much as he fights the pleasure. *sighs* Well now you know my thoughts on this caption. Stay tuned for more this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment