Saturday, November 21, 2020

The Mystery of Elizabeth Olsen Chapter 2

 


I sat in place in my sky blue, oversized sweater. Contemplating my sanity with the moon beaming through the window, being my only source of light. When I learned the reality of my situation, the flashlight busted apart. I'm still asking myself if this is real. I'm not a man anymore. Can I ever go back? What happened to my body? Do I still exist? "Even if I am this way forever... I can never be Angel."

  *                              *                               *

*Groans* "Another late night & a mansion at that? Damn power outages." *sighs* "Alright Luke... Let's get this over with."

I've yet to search the house & don't even know where to look in a place this big. I don't know too much about electrical work as it is.

  *                              *                              *

"Come on. Pull yourself together. You may be a woman now, but you're not defenseless. Right?" *sighs* I attempt my first real steps as a woman feeling my new body sway & hear the bottom of my feet peel off the floor. I felt uneasy & begin to walk on my tip toes to avoid detection, but who would I run into? I woke up here alone? The hallways were pitch black, unlike the bedroom now.

*opens door* "Hello? Anyone home? Sir, Ms.? Damn. This place is huge. Wonder who lives here? Better find the owner & fuse box." *closes door*

   *                              *                               *

*gasp echoes through mansion* someone was here & now I might have given myself away too. Shit! Gotta hide or something. I didn't see any men's clothes in that massive closet of... Mine? That only leaves an intruder in my- I mean Ms. Olsen's home. A thief or crazed fan. Either one is scary at this point.

   *                             *                              *

"Hello? Anyone else here? I heard a gasp. I'm not gonna hurt you, there's been a power outage for several blocks & you're the closest one I was on route to... My name's Luke." Who am I kidding. Probably just the place settling or something.

  *                               *                             *

"Not gonna hurt me? What a crock. I'm not falling for anything right now." *stumbles on to stand* "ugh!" Damn it. Now I'm found for sure... Gotta hide & call the police quick.

  *                               *                            *

*runs upstairs* What the hell am I doing. I could get killed for doing my job. "Hey! Enough games. I'll call the cops if you don't show yourself. I'm giving you one chance to show yourself & leave if you're breaking & entering." Don't do this Luke you're an electrician not a hero. You could die. *trips & falls into night stand* "Gah!" You idiot. *pops out of bedroom* "Don't move! I- I know karate. I'll-I don't want to hurt you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment