Friday, November 13, 2020

Angel's Thoughts 2

I was beginning to think most would read the captions first before the eyes befell my own words, but yes, thankfully to my knowledge these captions belong to "Rauk22 captions" as you see below the images. In some form magic is the primary theme in these captions. Now I've recently began to enjoy these what others call Manga/Anime. Obvious reasons as to which you already know. That being said I've been pulled to this caption for the unwillingness. Again the act of free will no longer being your own. Not only that, but forced to be in a Hentai verse? Well I wouldn't necessarily turn it down without a try... (😳😬 Hope I don't loose any viewers for that comment.) But we learn over all that Jeff in this universe is trapped & forced to obey the physics of a film which implies that he could relieve a moment or be frozen in a moment that he may never want or desire to experience depending on situation on the whim of someone else's control.

This was quite the favorite of mine. It comes down to simplicity or acceptance. I personally wouldn't mind this kind of life if worse came to worse. This leads me to the believe that he's possibly self aware while on bimbo/slut auto pilot? Only able to be free while under these circumstances. Quite fun you if you ask me.

Careful what you wish for... I guess? This may be difficult to read, so my bad. Each male made it their mission to please their partner or desire for wealth only to have their realities altered to the point of no return & perhaps even forget their old lives.

Now this is not the worse outcome in my opinion, I mean I'm pretty sure it's natural to be confused with a mind that only focuses on 1 or 2 things, especially when it happens instantly.

See this is probably one of the best terms of magic. It doesn't state that his mind will change, but perhaps his body & his body's needs. The fact that he fights it all the way through is purely enjoyable & humourous, but admirable. If you wanna go, go down swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment