Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Unfolded & Satisfied


I waited across the hall from my boyfriend's parents room. They took over the whole top pent house. They were quite wealthy or comfortable as he put it. He requested I'd dress modestly for his parents & I gladly obliged. He adored my mid length short hair, but for the sake of his family applied a wig. After a few moments I got to meet them. I was able to answer all their questions how I was told to answer them by this man who... What other way can I say it... Had my life completely unfolded & satisfied by his own point of view. He didn't prefer to use the term... Broken, but like a piece of paper that contains an important message inside & must be revealed & one must unfold it. We continue to eat our dinner & enjoy the time we share of how we... Quote, unquote... Met one another. I tell them I was an entirely different person before I met their son & he changed me in ways I could not have thought possible in the time we spent together. It was a few years, but felt like only a few months had past. It was almost time for us to leave, when he asked his parents & myself to sit. I was only confused for a moment as this was probably the question that was needed he mentioned about.

*kneels* "Will you marry me?" The room goes silent for a moment, before I make a sound of gasping. I then only feel as if I can hear the ticking of the wall click & my own heart beating fearfully. "Wh-? Marry you? I... Really? I-" I fumble my words trying to compose myself. This was his question? We didn't even discuss such a topic. I wasn't able to think clearly that I began to look to his parents, but they could only show love & hopefulness of my response. "My parents approve of us. They adore you. Now all that is left for us is forever." I cry at his sweetness as if it were nectar, pouring from his soft lips with each word. How could he do this to me in front of his parents. I nodded brightly smiling through tears of joy. "Yes." My mind was going in multiple directions knowing it was so soon, but I couldn't turn his love away.

When we got home, I couldn't sleep. I head to our bathroom with my hand wrapped in my natural hair, wearing his shirt he proposed to me in. I look in the mirror seeing how much  I've changed & use to fit in clothes like his. His scent comforted me. Was I crazy for saying yes? He meant every word. Could I be the wife of a man who kidnapped me? Though his actions were quite peculiar, It was wrong to deny his charismatic personality. He only desired me.

We came into the honeymoon's suite that his parents paid for as their wedding gift for us, for a whole 2 weeks. Every single time, I heard him say wife or Misses. I wound up smiling so hard, my eyes closed.



When the honeymoon was over, his only request was to wear his favorite Jersey & heels around our home. He wanted me with little effort, so he could put all his other effort... Into me.

16 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/10/2020

    I love sweet stories with sweet fairy tale endings, especially when they are punctuated by an adorable angel in nothing but a jersey and heels.

    This is enchanted: "like a piece of paper that contains an important message inside & must be revealed & one must unfold it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you. I felt it needed proper homage & symbolic meaning to be felt by someone of your... Um Caliber.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous11/10/2020

      Perhaps that makes us a good fit...

      Collaborators?

      Delete
    3. I'd say that was possible. ☺

      Delete
    4. Anonymous11/10/2020

      Possibilities
      are
      every
      thing

      Delete
    5. Anonymous11/10/2020

      Three inspirations, again?

      Delete
    6. I mean of course...

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11/10/2020

    Certainly of course.

    1. Somewhere so quiet that comparatively a library is loud,
    2. a color, and;
    3. a verb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/10/2020

    Surf's up

    https://comeunfolded.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-artist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/11/2020

    Wintertime has come

    https://comeunfolded.blogspot.com/2020/11/ski-bums.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/11/2020

    3
    more
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/12/2020

    3 from me

    one - forest
    two - nudist(s)
    three - music

    ReplyDelete