Saturday, November 14, 2020

Angel's Thoughts 3

As we continue on my thoughts, we see Zack in the battle of wills. Ultimately one of my favorite styles of TG Captions. The spell in this form compelled her to be not just submissive, but aroused & slutty behavior. Now Zack tries to fight this feeling as best as possible to avoid his ex humiliating him in front of her as he breaks. Oh my gosh. The thought of it though, is so very exciting to be a part of that. I'm never quite on the side of the person that causes the transformation, but to be the one to experience it is quite beautiful. The overpowering thoughts of giving in are the true pleasures no matter how long we fight.

As we see here, another male falls prey to his own thoughts. In this form though he may loose all his memories, I still find this utterly satisfying. A simple mantra for an empty headed bimbo with big breast to match? No thinking required? I'd have fun with this personally. My brain could use a break if you ask me.

A picture is worth so much, but an expression on the face has endless possibilities. I'll elaborate on that later. As we see a former male student try to sleep with a young woman, he seems to have a crush with is ultimately let down as he has a classmate fucks him with his legs in the air. I found this position quite intriguing to be honest. I mean enough to try to learn its name. (Locked with a cock in your box full nelson) As you can also learn, we don't see how he became this way or how long he was in this form, but clearly shows that not all plots are necessarily required to make good TG captions. Some can be made wonderfully, simply through implications.

I favor these personally, only cause even if you decide to stop fighting, it may be already too late one way or another begging is going to occur & I secretly love that certain phrases play a theme like the girlfriend says. "Begging her for forgiveness or begging him for more." What a dream. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment