Saturday, November 14, 2020

Angel's Thoughts 5

I'll never be able to express how much this turned me on... This creation was found on Kandi's Blog The Kandi Shoppe. To find the source, you'll have to go to "Making Maidens." Oh my goodness. I can only hope it excites you as much as it excited me the first time I saw this.

Now we don't see these too often, in some capacity. Body suits & tech go hand in hand with TG caps as well as Hypnosis, Surgery. Magic & The unknown phenomenon... The great shift or in my universe... WWS. (World Wide Shift) still nothing hardly beats  free will being taken or given (preferably taken) in order to entertain another for their own sense of pleasure.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/15/2020

    You've been a busy girl this weekend!

    I enjoy your commentary on caps.

    The bound clown is quite a darling, too.

    ReplyDelete